Tarma InstallMate is designed to create software installation files (setup) for Microsoft Windows operating systems with low volume distribution, a simple and clean user interface, easy installation and removal. No need for programming; Includes a visual and comprehensive development environment. Using this software, you can create a stop file for your software with a few simple clicks.
Features of Tarma InstallMate:
- Intuitive Development Environment: Easy-to-use development environment with split projects and pages plus extensive help and toolbar
- A wide range of installation items: You can install files, folders, shortcuts, registry values, file extensions, COM and DCOM classes, and more.
- Windows Mobile Installation Support: You can create an installer for Windows Mobile applications
- Small and fast: The distribution packages of this software are small, fast, and compact, with the ability to build interconnected installation packages, which saves download time and disk space.
- DLL formats: Ability to create DLL files
- Flexible symbolic expression: The symbolic expression can be used for many purposes including registry path, file, and folder path, and system and runtime information.
- Over 450 different tests to solve pre-installation problems
To see the full data Tarma InstallMate to here, see.
Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2008 R2, 8, 2012, 8.1, 2012 R2, 10, 2016
Net runtime, MSI runtime.
In the text file inside the Crack folder.