The DotNetBrowser tool will also not interfere with existing Chrome or Chromium installations on your computer. All required Chromium binaries and dependencies are installed by installing this library. As a result, you do not need Google Chrome, Chromium or Visual C to work with this library. Take advantage of the multi-step process to run and display modern web pages so that you, as a user, can view exactly the same page as you see in Google Chrome.
The multi-step process mentioned earlier is an architecture that allows different parts of a web page to be loaded separately and display the output of the page in the best possible way. This will be useful when an unexpected error occurs in the plugin or DOM page, your application will continue to run. It should be noted that this library will not use your .NET application memory.
Features of DotNetBrowser:
- Simplicity to use API and simple start guide
- Benefit from extensive documentation to assist you in using this library
- Use Chromium technology to display modern web pages
- Support for WPF and WinForms .NET graphics system controls
- Benefit from technology for separate loading of different parts of the page (Multi-Process Architecture)
- Do not use your .NET application memory thanks to the Chromium engine
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.