3DReshaper is an easy and versatile software solution dedicated to processing a variety of point clouds in a wide array of applications. From point of view to delivery, from engineering to heritage, from survey to production, 3DReshaper is a complete set of access to 3D analysis and modeling tools.
Features and capabilities of 3DReshaper:
- Alignment tools: Provide a wide range of tools for matching or recording any data (clouds, polymer lines, mesh, etc.)
- Monitoring, control and volume : Despite a wide range of tools, 3DReshaper is a complete solution for monitoring, controlling and analyzing the volume of 3D data
- 3D mesh making: Mesh is one of the strongest processes in the market. You can process large cloud points quickly and easily to obtain light, accurate and aesthetic models.
- Polylines: Includes a complete toolbox for creating and modifying lines during simulation. With this tool you can easily calculate the range and get contour lines in DTM.
- Reverse Engineering / CAD :Provides the tools needed to manage, rebuild, or improve common CAD items . You can calculate actual NURBS levels so you can export your model to IGES or STEP files.
- Camera and Texture: Applying texture to the texture is a very realistic way to add more detail to the mesh for rendering. This is why 3DReshaper includes multiple tools for mapping any type of image (classic, aerial, ortho, distorted, spherical, with short focus…) in 3D.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.