Tecplot + Chorus is actually a visualization and charting tool for CFD data or it is computational fluid dynamics and has many applications in the field of mechanical and heat and fluid engineering. Fluid dynamics is the name of one of the most widely used and widely used branches of fluid mechanics. The subject of study in this field is the science of how liquids and gases behave when moving under the influence of various factors.
This software makes the output data of software such as Fluent more tangible by drawing diagrams and contours. In computational fluid dynamics, different methods and algorithms are used to arrive at an answer, but in all cases, they divide the scope of the problem into a large number of small components and solve the problem for each of these components.
After drawing a regular 100-sided polygon, we will see that the resulting shape is similar to a circle. This similarity will increase as the number of sides increases. In fact, this phenomenon will also make sense in CFD.
Computational fluid dynamics or CFD is one of the largest fields that connect ancient mechanics to computer science and new computational capabilities. Computational fluid dynamics is the science of predicting fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical reactions, and related phenomena by Solve mathematical equations, which express physical laws using a numerical process. All students and mechanical engineers can use this program to do their projects.
Features and specifications of Tecplot + Chorus software suite :
– Unique, multi-frame design
– Numerical simulation with 360-degree display
– Follow-up recognition and communication of brilliant results, high-quality output
– Making moving images
– Investigating solution convergence and estimating its accuracy
– Display error rate in laboratory data With the help of diagrams
– Drawing all kinds of accurate and complex XY, 2D, and 3D diagrams and shapes
– Macros and automation
– Calculating grid and normal data values
– Removing an object in a liquid and watching it
– Interactive to explore data by plane
– Production Automatic component
– Analysis of flow solution data processing
– Extraction of flow field functions such as pressure coefficient
– Data analysis and calculation of network values
– High-quality vector and raster output
System requirements Tecplot + Chorus
Windows 32/64: Vista SP2 +, Win7 / 8 + / 10
Mac OS X 64-bit: 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.8, 10.9.5, 10.10
Linux 64-bit: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.5, 6.0; CentOS 5.5, 6.0; SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10.4, 11.2; Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
-Processor 2GHz (32-bit / 64-bit)
-850 MB of disk space and 2 GB of RAM
-Display with a resolution of 1024 x 768
-Video card with support for OpenGL
Tecplot 360 EX + Chorus Pictures
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.