Tecplot is actually a visualization and data graphing tool in the field CFD or computational fluid dynamics, and it is widely used in the field of mechanical engineering with a focus on heat and fluids. Fluid dynamics is the name of one of the most widely used and extensive branches of fluid mechanics. The subject studied in this field is the science of how liquids and gases behave when moving under the influence of various factors.
This software makes the output data of software such as Fluent more tangible by drawing diagrams and contours. In computational fluid dynamics, they use different methods and algorithms to reach the solution, but in all cases, they divide the domain of the problem into a large number of small components and solve the problem for each of these components. After drawing a regular 100-sided polygon, we will see that the resulting shape is similar to a circle. As the number of sides increases, this similarity will increase. In fact, this phenomenon will have meaning in CFD as well.
Computational fluid dynamics or CFD is one of the largest fields that connects old mechanics to computer science and modern computing capabilities. Computational fluid dynamics is the science of predicting fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical reactions, and related phenomena by Solving mathematical equations, which express physical laws, using a numerical process. All students and mechanical engineers can use this program to complete their projects.
Features and features of the Tecplot software collection :
– Unique design, multiple frames
– Numerical simulation with 360 degree display
– Pursuing knowledge and communicating brilliant results, high quality output
– Making moving images
– Checking the convergence of the solution and estimating its accuracy and correctness
– Showing the amount of error in laboratory data with the help of a graph
– Drawing a variety of accurate and complex XY, 2D and 3D charts and shapes
– Macros and automation
– Calculation of network values and normal data
– Remove an object in the liquid and watch it
– Interactive to explore the data through the plane
– Automatic production of parts
– Analysis of flow solution data processing
– Derivation of flow field functions such as pressure coefficient
– Data analysis and calculation of network values
– High quality vector and raster output
Tecplot system requirements
Windows 32/64 bit: Vista SP2+, Win7/8+/10
Mac OS X 64-bit: 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.8, 10.9.5, 10.10
Linux 64-bit: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.5, 6.0; CentOS 5.5, 6.0; SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10.4, 11.2; Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
-Processor 2GHz (32-bit / 64-bit)
– 850 MB of disk space and 2 GB of RAM
– Display with a resolution of 1024 x 768
– Video card with support for OpenGL
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Tecplot 360 EX + Chorus
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin