How to temporarily delete or deactivate your Instagram account
In the continuation of this article, you will learn the trick of deactivating your Instagram account.
In the previous article, we told you Delete your Instagram account forever
If you want to stay away from Instagram for a short time, Instagram gives you the ability to deactivate (temporarily delete) your account for a while.
How to disable or deactivate Instagram?
Before deactivating Instagram , pay attention to the following points:
- After deactivating Instagram, your account name will be changed to instagramer and it will disappear after a few hours.
- If you deactivate your Instagram, photos, videos, direct and any information will not be deleted from you and will only be hidden for as long as Instagram is deactivated.
- It is possible to deactivate the Instagram account once a week.
- You can not activate your Instagram account immediately after deactivating it and you have to wait 24 hours to be able to activate your Instagram account again.
Steps to deactivate Instagram account:
To deactivate your Instagram account, it cannot be done through the Instagram application, and you must log in to Instagram through the site.
After logging in to your Instagram account, go to the edtie profile section.
When you click the edite profile option at the bottom right of the page, click on the Temporarily disable my account option.
Now you have to write the reason for deactivating your Instagram account in the desired box. Here we select the something else option.
At this point you must in the box to continue. Please re-enter your password Enter your account password.
If you have forgotten your account password, select the forget password option to recover the password via mobile number or email.
Finally, click on the Temporarily disable my account button to deactivate your Instagram account.
How to activate Active account?
It is very easy to activate the Instagram account that you deactivated.
- You must be logged in to the site or Instagram software.
- Enter your username and password.
You can easily activate your deactivated Instagram account.
Account activation may take a few minutes or hours.
Note: Due to possible problems on Instagram, the duration of deactivating the Instagram account should not exceed 7 days.
Because the Instagram account has been inactive for a long time, it may be difficult to reactivate it or you may never be able to activate the account.