The Complete Guide to Advanced React Component Patterns is a training course on React Development Patterns and Reusable Component Making published by Udemy Academy. In this course, you will learn about hooks and advanced React development patterns.
With hooks, you no longer need to repeatedly use conditional statements and props to build components, and you can build components more efficiently. Many React programmers can easily develop a website, but very few can build optimized, reusable components. This training course is completely project-oriented and practical, and together with the course instructor, you will develop an application similar to the Medium website.
What you will learn in The Complete Guide to Advanced React Component Patterns:
- Understand the importance and why of using software design patterns and their advantages
- Advanced and less reviewed capabilities of React framework
- Personalized hooks and familiarity with how they work and the order in which they are called
- Familiarity with bugs and common problems of personalized hooks and refs
- Compound component pattern development and centralizing application logic in a parent element
- Styling different components using CSS
- Comparison between different React development patterns and selecting the most optimal template based on the API component
Instructor: Ohans Emmanuel
Number of Courses: 61
Duration: 6 hours and 10 minutes
The Complete Guide to Advanced React Component Patterns Course topics
You are NOT an absolute React beginner
You already know how to build a simple React component
You have a basic understanding of how hooks work at least useState & useEffect
The Complete Guide to Advanced React Component Patterns Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.