The Foundry Nuke Studio is a professional tool for use in the film industry. The incredible flexibility of the software in front of you, along with its uniquely optimized feature, helps you see the best output quality in the shortest possible time. You can also use this software to edit, color correct, add visual effects, and… in your project.
Features and specifications of Foundry Nuke software:
– A combination of your needs: You can use this program to access any tool you need.
– Power and performance: Nuke products can provide you with unparalleled performance according to the needs of the day, and this software is one of these products.
– High speed and efficiency: Despite the advanced tools in this software, you can do your project in the fastest possible time.
– Doing teamwork: Despite this feature, you will be able to easily share your work with others and take action to do teamwork.
– Adherence to various standards: Support for OCIO, Alembic, Python API, Pyside standards are available in this program.
– Doing group work: Despite this feature in this program, you can carry out several projects at the same time.
Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit only
macOS Sierra 10.12 or macOS High Sierra 10.13
CentOS 6 or CentOS 7 64-bit only
At least 8 GB RAM
At least 5 GB of disk space available for caching and temporary files
x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0
See Also Steinberg Cubase Elements 11.0.20
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The Foundry Nuke Studio 13.0v1 Linux64
The Foundry Nuke Studio 13.0v1 macOS