The Foundry Nuke Studio is a professional tool for use in the film industry. The super flexibility of the software in front of you, along with its uniquely optimized feature, helps you see the best quality in the output in the shortest possible time. You can also use this software to edit, color correct, add visual effects, and… in your project.
Features and specifications of Foundry Nuke software:
– A combination of your needs: You can use this program to access any tool you need.
– Power and performance: Nuke products can provide you with unique performance according to the needs of the day, and this software is one of these products.
– High speed and efficiency: Despite the advanced tools in this software, you can do your project in the fastest possible time.
– Doing teamwork: Despite this feature, you will be able to easily share your work with others and take action to do teamwork.
– Adherence to various standards: Support for OCIO, Alembic, Python API, Pyside standards are available in this program.
– Doing group work: Despite this feature in this program, you can carry out several projects at the same time.
Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit only
macOS Sierra 10.12 or macOS High Sierra 10.13
CentOS 6 or CentOS 7 64-bit only
At least 8 GB RAM
At least 5 GB of disk space is available for caching and temporary files
x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0
Install the software but do not run it. From the crack folder, install the FLT7 program. Then from the Task Manager, find the Services tab, the Foundry License Server service, right-click and Stop. Then replace the rlm.foundry.exe file in the crack folder with the original file in the C: \ Program Files \ The Foundry \ LicensingTools7.1 \ bin \ RLM folder.
Then from the Start menu, search for Foundry License Utility and run it in Run As admin mode. Go to the Diagnostics tab and click on Run Diagnostics. Now run the xf_foundry.lic file in the crack folder with notepad, in the first line instead of HOST_NAME, put the Host Name value in the Diagnostics window, and instead of MAC_ADDRESS, put the System ID value in the Diagnostics window and delete the PORT phrase. And save the file and copy it to one of the following locations:
C: \ ProgramData \ The Foundry \ RLM
C: \ Program Files \ The Foundry \ LicensingTools7.1 \ bin \ RLM
Now close the Foundry License Utility window and run it again in Run As admin mode. On the RLM Server tab, click Start Server and wait for the server to run and the successful execution message to be displayed. Now run one of the Nuke software. If you encounter a license error, click install License, then click Use Server, and the value
enter. The software is activated after a few seconds and is ready to use. (In case of problems, change the PORT value in the license file to a 4 or 5 digit value other than 5053 and use that port in the above statement)
The Foundry Nuke Studio 13.0v4 x64
The Foundry Nuke Studio 13.0v4 Linux64
The Foundry Nuke Studio 13.0v4 macOS