Apple TV problems
The user may encounter problems while using Apple TV. In this article, we will introduce the most common problems of Apple TV.
Apple TV is a gadget or dongle that has the ability to enrich content through HD TVs. In this article, we have introduced Apple TV 2015 and provided a complete and comprehensive guide for installing and launching this gadget.
Apple TV, like other gadgets, may have certain performance issues as well as bugs. We have tried to introduce you to the main problems of Apple TV as well as the solutions to these problems.
1- Hanging the program
One of the most common problems with Apple TV is programming, and it is possible that applications running Apple TV will hang in certain circumstances. In this case, you need to exit the application, to do this, click on the Menu button on Apple TV and hold it, by doing this, you will exit the application in a few seconds.
If you encounter a slow performance of Apple TV after exiting the application, go to the Setting section, first select the System option and then select the Restart option; Doing so will restart Apple TV Force and will most likely fix the problem.
2- Slowing down Apple TV
Another common problem with Apple TV is that the gadget slows down. To fix this, it is best to restart the device. To do this, you must first enter the Setting section and then System, and finally select the Restart option.
3- This program does not work (break)
If your Apple TV is completely down or broken, you can fix this problem by using the USB cable and connecting Apple TV to your computer and restoring its data from iTunes. To do this you need to do the following steps:
- Connect an Apple TV to your computer with a suitable cable.
- Launch the iTunes app.
- From the Devices Menu section, select Apple TV.
- Select the Restore Apple TV option.
Now wait for the Apple TV data to be restored, then connect it to the TV for the second time and analyze its performance, this action will solve the problem of this gadget not working.
4- Find the serial number of the device
There are a number of reasons why you may need to find your Apple TV Serial Number. There are three ways you can do this:
- If your Apple TV turns on, go to Settings, then About and General. To get the serial number of the remote, you can also enter the Setting section, then select the Remotes and Devices option, then select Bluetooth, and finally click on the Remote option.
- If your Apple TV breaks and does not turn on, you need to install it to your computer with the appropriate cable and then run the iTunes application, which will show the serial number of Apple MacBooks.
- If you are unable to perform the above procedures, you must return the box or the main body of the Apple TV and see the serial number of the device under the FCC approval stamp.