The React Testing Library Bootcamp – The Developer Guide is a training course for testing and optimizing applications based on the React framework with the React test library and the Jest framework, published by Udemy Academy. React testing library is one of the most important tools and add-on modules of the powerful React client-side development framework that can create very valuable results and data to improve and optimize the application.
Working with this library is very simple and you can get amazing results with a few simple clicks. Using application testing libraries and writing application tests before the final release of the program will increase the development team’s confidence and provide a seamless, bug-free user experience to end-users.
What you will learn in The React Testing Library Bootcamp – The Developer Guide:
- Write various tests and test design and development principles for React-based applications
- The importance of testing and its applications
- Test the components that send HTTP requests
- Create fake requests with Mock Service Worker
- Find the correct elements in different components
- Work with context API in various tests
- Test-driven programming and development approach
- Solve complex challenges such as nested queries and HTTP requests
Instructor: Laith Harb
Education Level: Introductory
Number of Courses: 56
Duration: 4 hours and 58 minutes
The React Testing Library Course topics
The basics of React
The React Testing Library Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.