The Science of Leadership is a course that teaches management and leadership techniques alongside communication skills based on neuroscience research and social psychology.
This course seeks to make an effective connection between how the brain works and how to improve communication and leadership skills. In this course, you will learn about how the brain works and the subconscious motivational processes, as well as conscious thinking. With the help of the knowledge gained in this course and the application of the taught skills, you can guide your team and colleagues in the right direction.
What you will learn in The Science of Leadership:
- Discover a pioneering leadership model that helps you manage yourself and others.
- Recognizing the effects of genetic programming on our behavior
- Communicating with your team: Understanding the difference between temporary and long-term motivation
- Effectively address problem behaviors that stem from your subconscious cognitive biases and belief systems.
- Improve coaching skills with strong communication tools
- Build commitment in your team using two secret elements
- Addressing various issues such as discrimination, full-time work, and…
- Assurance, building a strong team, and increasing performance
- Improve the change process, brainstorming sessions, and sessions
- Increase loyalty and stop competition and people’s eyes and eyes
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 35
Duration: 3 hours and 8 minutes
The Science of Leadership 2021-4 Course Topics:
A keen interest in human behavior is the only real prerequisite for this course
No previous knowledge required – I will take you step by step through the different concepts, models, and brain structures presented in the course
No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.