Pathfinder is a product of Thunderhead Engineering, a useful software for simulating manpower depletion of various possibilities. Using this program, a population of people can be evacuated from a specific place under certain critical conditions, such as earthquakes, fires, floods, and this simulation is performed based on various parameters. Characteristics of individuals, involving stress and personal injury and blocking exit routes, and…. Unlike flow-based or cell-based models, this software, by taking advantage of modern research techniques and capabilities of the game industry and computer graphics, performs realistic simulations to make its applications more tangible and closer to reality. And not just a purely computational and simulation software.
Pathfinder provides the essential tools for making the right decisions to design systems resistant to a variety of disasters, including fire. With multidimensional simulations and changes in people’s characteristics, different scenarios can be examined, and finally, critical boundaries, minimums, maximums, pessimistic and optimistic states can be predicted and resolved.
Pathfinder is an agent-based simulator (the agent here is human), each person enters the simulation environment based on a set of parameters and individual characteristics and has their own decisions, this issue along with Advanced motion system and 3d modeling have made this product, unlike other competitors, provide us with more realistic simulations.
Features of Thunderhead Engineering Pathfinder software:
- Supports AutoCAD DXF and DWG files for import into the simulation environment
- Accurate simulation of walking with the possibility of changing speed
- Streaming and SFPE multimode simulations
- 3D visualization of possibility and high quality people
- Determine different characteristics and parameters for individuals
- Having different walking places such as stairs, escalators, tourist routes and ramps and…
- Ability to customize the volume and density of the population
- Provide 3d and accurate simulation evaluation results
- Ability to import FDS and PyroSim files to simulate different modes of fire, smoke, toxic fumes and temperature
In the Readme file in the Crack folder; The crack is related to the 2017 version of Thunderhead Engineering products, which also activates the latest version.
This version was installed on 9D98 in Windows 10 64-bit version and – as shown in the image – successfully activated.