PetraSim is a graphical tool for simulating non-isothermal current and carrying it in broken and porous media. This simulator software is recognized for its powerful simulation capability, which includes fluid flow and heat transfer to broken and porous media. PetraSim allows analysts to focus on the model when automating complex input details and simulation results.
Features and specifications of PetraSim software:
- Create complete three-dimensional evolutionary models and display results
- Integrated visualization of results (time history, isosurface, vector and contour designs)
- Import existing 3D layers and use it to define model geometry
- Supports multiple mesh options. One of the most basic is the rectangular mesh, in which the cells are assigned based on the area in which they are located.
- Support for TOUGH EOS options. The TOUGH code has been developed for various state equations (EOS).
- Optimization and integration of EOS executable modules to PetraSim
- Integrated visualization results: Users can view results immediately. Includes time history, 3D iso-surface, vector and contour plot. The data can be exported to a spreadsheet or in a simple format suitable for graphic software such as TECPLOT.
- Visualize useful inputs: All inputs are organized so that the user knows what the amount of input is and where it is used.
- Mobile process modeling (thermal, hydrological, chemical, mechanical, biological)
In the Readme file in the Crack folder; The crack is related to the 2017 version of Thunderhead Engineering products, which also activates the latest version.