Artificial Intelligence: Reinforcement Learning in Python, is the name of a set of video training in the field of data and analysis and in the field of artificial intelligence and reinforcement learning (Reinforcement Learning). In this tutorial, you will be introduced to the concept of artificial intelligence and reinforcement learning completely with the help of the Python programming language.
Also in this video course, you will get acquainted with different concepts such as machine learning and deep learning. The course ahead of you as a comprehensive course can help you as a complete guide in learning artificial intelligence.
In this course, you will also gain a very good understanding of this by implementing 17 reinforcement learning algorithms. The video collection in front of you is also made and presented for people interested in the topics of artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, and deep learning. In this way, by watching this training course, you will learn the necessary skills in this branch.
Features of Artificial Intelligence course: Reinforcement Learning in Python:
- Learn how to make the most of Python’s programming language in artificial intelligence
- Learning the concept of Artificial Intelligence and Reinforcement Learning
- Learning concepts such as data science, machine learning, and deep learning
- Strengthen your technical level in the field of reinforcement learning
- Publisher: Udemy
- Teacher: Logus Onlinelazy Programmer Inc.
- Level: Basic to Advanced
- Duration: 14h 38m
- Number of lessons: 110 lessons in 14 sections
- English language
Artificial Intelligence Course Topics: Reinforcement Learning in Python:
- Markov Models
- The Numpy Stack
- Have experience with at least a few supervised machine learning methods
- Gradient descent
- Good object-oriented programming skills
Artificial Intelligence Images: Reinforcement Learning in Python
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Subtitle: English (2021/5), English and German (2020/8)
Version 2019/5 Compared to 2019/1, 1 lesson and 3 minutes of time have been added. The size has increased by about 300 MB.
The 2019/12 version has increased in size by about 300 MB compared to 2019/5. Probably increased by about 10 lessons.
Version 2020/8 has increased by at least 8 lessons and 2.5 hours compared to 2019/12.
Version 2021/5 has increased by 1 section (about 3 lessons and about 2 hours) compared to 2020/8.