Titan FTP Server is the name of powerful software for transferring and managing your information and data on the server using the FTP protocol. The software in front of you is known as one of the most secure products in the field of file and document transfer via FTP. Having more than 20,000 servers around the world allows you to trust this software. You will also have no problem installing and setting up this software, and all the steps of installation, setup, and use will be very simple.
The developers of Titan FTP Server software benefit from the support of the well-known Cisco name group. In a way, this famous and of course powerful group offers the product in front of you for transferring documents and information via FTP. Also, the web version of this software will allow you to easily do all your work, such as uploading or downloading, without installing any plugins or software. The web version of this software can now be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
The distinctive feature of this program is the safe transfer of your files. Your data transfer will be encrypted using HTTPS protocols and you can transfer and manage your data with ease. With this product, you will also be able to transfer any number of files and folders at the same time. Managing the data uploaded to the server will also be useful and efficient for you.
Features and specifications of Titan FTP Server software:
- Hassle-free and simple installation
- Easy to use that makes it easy for you
- Supports FTP, FTP / SSL and SFTP protocols
- Compress your data and information in Zlib format for faster transfer
- Integrated and complete review of your information before transfer
- Take advantage of advanced security features
- Ability to use the web version to transfer and manage your information
- Provides remote management
- Transfer multiple files and folders at the same time
- Take advantage of the Drag and Drop feature for your comfort
Titan FTP Server System Requirements
Microsoft .Net v4.0 (required to use the WebUI features)
Register the software using the Key.txt file.