- The chart on the mentioned platforms is very flexible
- Supports VCL Win32 / Win64, FMX Win32 / Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, LCL Win32 / Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, multiple types of Linux including Raspbian
- Multi-series support with separate auto range or optional combination for x and y axis.
- Wide range of chart types: bar, grouped bar, absolute stacked bar, percentage stacked bar, area, stacked area, pie, donut, spider, line, digital line, OHLC, CandleStick, Boxplot,…
- Format values in different formatting formats (numbers, floating numbers, and date time)
- X-axis and Y-axis with optional custom formatting for each series and support for multiple positions.
- XY line and XY scatter chart types.
- Ability to set the grid background
- Series markers with bitmap and custom design.
- Ability to support optional formatting and bulk mode of series labels.
- Annotate for each point of the series.
- Optional 3D drawing mode.
- Time Design Editor.
- Ability to edit charts at runtime
- Ability to customize a large number of events.
- Anti-aliasing & native canvas support.
- Opacity support (FMX only)
To install the program, all you have to do is select and install the executable file according to your IDE. At the end of the installation, before running the IDE, go to the crack directory and copy the IDE-compliant edit to the program installation location.