Topaz Video Enhance AI is an application software for enhancing the quality and optimization of video files developed by Topaz Labs. This software uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to increase the quality of video and has shown excellent performance.
This software uses a number of very innovative methods for editing videos, which is unique in its kind. The software process is such that it first breaks the video into its smallest unit, a frame, and then examines each frame using artificial intelligence-based techniques. Examining the frames individually and in groups with the previous and next frames provides valuable information to the software and the user can use this information to zoom in, remove noise and optimize colors.
The software has a lot to say in terms of software magnification and can easily convert SD videos to HD or regular HD videos to 4k and 8k videos. Frame-by-frame and precise video noise can help you remove white spots from video and enhance image detail. Increasing video frame rate and preventing artificial and image lag is another very important feature of this software.
There is only one way to increase the video frame rate from 24 and 30 to 60 and that is to add new frames among the existing frames. Frame blending and optical flow are two common ways to increase video frame rate, which usually do not work well and make the video artificial. These methods are especially ineffective in videos with animated backgrounds and can cause you problems.
Features and specifications of Topaz Video Enhance AI software
- Utilizing artificial intelligence techniques and deep learning to increase the quality and magnification of videos
- De-frame by frame noise and increase image detail
- Frame-by-frame review and individual and group frame analysis to predict the best way to edit video
- Increase video resolution from SD to HD
- Convert regular HD video to 4K and 8K video
- Remove artificial effects and special effects and recover the original video
- Increase video frame rate from 24 and 30 to 60
- Use deep learning techniques to enhance video frames
- Making professional slow-motion videos
- Support for various hardware
- Very simple and user-friendly interface
- Supports various video file formats
System Required Topaz Video Enhance AI
- 10 (build 19041 v2004 and above), Windows 11
- 10.14 Mojave and above for CPU support
- 10.15 Catalina and above for GPU support
Windows 7, 8
- Video Enhance AI is not designed to run on Windows 7 or 8 and is not supported on these operating systems.
- We do not currently support Linux-based operating systems.
- Needs AVX2 Instructions
- Intel CPUs from ~ 2015
- Intel HD 5000 GPU or above
- AMD CPUs from ~ 2016
System Memory (RAM)
- 8GB (16GB and higher is recommended for improved performance)
Graphics Card (GPU)
- Intel HD 5000 if running on CPU
- DirectX 12 is compatible with Windows
- All GPUs are supported on Mac 10.15 and above, including the M1
Dedicated Graphics Memory (VRAM)
- 2 GB (8GB or more for optimum performance)
Topaz Video Enhance AI installation guide
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.