A variety of software are designed for file management in Windows, but the powerful software Total Commander, which still comes with the same very simple interface that is reminiscent of the popular Norton Commander software, or NC, evokes the proverb of smoke rising from the stump. The program was known as Windows Commander from 1993 to 2002 and has been renamed since then. Using this program, all kinds of management and editing operations of files can be done easily and quickly.
Features and specifications of Total Commander software:
– Multilingual user interface for comparisons and faster access
– High performance speed of software
– View all hidden and system files with a variety of display modes
– Compare files and folders with built-in editor
– Advanced renaming and grouping of files
– Performing various operations under the network
– Unify folders
– Convert ordinary files to a system and vice versa
– Optimized search capability
– Has the ability to manage zip files
– Support for Unicode standard and no problem working with files and folders with Persian names
– Perform normal operations with FTPs under software
After installing the program, copy and replace the files in the Crack folder in the program installation location.