Total Uninstall is a powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller software. Total Uninstall takes a snapshot of your system before installing a new program. Once the installation is complete, it will take an extra copy. It then compares two snapshots and shows all the changes in a graphical tree view and marks all the registry values and/or files that have been added, modified, or deleted.
Total Uninstall saves these changes, and if you decide to uninstall the program, it will stop the changes as before. Installed application modules analyze existing services and create a login with installation changes. It can delete programs even without the help of additional program delete. Just select the program you want to delete from the list and Total Deletion will analyze it in a few seconds and show the files, folders, registry keys, and values of that program in the tree file. You can check the details and delete some of the detected items. Monitoring program modules help you see any changes made to your system when installing a new program.
Features and capabilities of Total Uninstall:
- Detailed analysis of installations and log installation changes
- Monitor changes from the registry and file system for new installations
- Clear programs thoroughly and thoroughly analyzed
- Make a backup of the application and restore the application from the backup.
- Organized in the group of installed or monitored programs
- Remove the program quickly and easily with the keyword.
- Summary and detailed information for each program installed or monitored
- Powerful search on detected changes
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Download Total Uninstall Professional 184.108.40.2061 Multilingual x64
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit