Compared to Behavioral Questions that deal with your situation-handling in a past scenario, Traditional or General Interview Questions tend to be more hypothetical. They can be asked in any interview and they don’t specifically cater to any particular job responsibility.
Simple Traditional Questions
Here is a list of a few sample traditional questions that you might be asked in an interview −
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Give examples of when you worked in a team.
- Explain the reason for leaving your current job.
- What interests you about this job and organization?
- What would you like me to know about you beyond your CV?
- Give an example where you displayed leadership qualities in a team.