AutoTURN Pro 3D is a third-party CAD software for the AutoCAD , MicroStation or BricsCad platforms developed by Transoft Solutions Inc. AutoTURN software is only used on computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system and is available as a 2D or 3D (Pro) version. This software is an advanced tool for performing screw path analysis. This software includes the AutoTURN trust engine with patented technologies for auto-start with IntelliPath and the production of 3D car covers.
Features and capabilities of AutoTURN Pro 3D:
- Has the most comprehensive car libraries in the industry, the most common libraries equipped with realistic design displays, ideal for visualization and presentation
- The vehicle library now includes a variety of detailed vehicles such as dump trucks, loaders and compressors.
- Custom design settings can import, export and share designs with all team members to manage compatible painting styles.
- The Arc Tool can automatically detect the geometry in your design and adjust the initial orientation of the vehicle simulation. This will speed up your analysis process to make it easier for the user.
- Suitable for accurate three-dimensional design of routes for visualization and analysis. You can create custom 3D car profiles to model simple and sophisticated vehicles.
- Suitable for performing advanced clearance analysis. By defining a custom vehicle profile, you can precisely model the exact roof lines and bottom intervals.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
This version was installed on April 10, 1998 in 64-bit Windows 10 and was successfully activated.