TreeSize is a product of JAM Software software for managing, analyzing and clearing hard disk space. Using this program, you can analyze your hard drive. Find out what percentage of your hard drive is full of images, what percentage of video files you have saved, identify the largest files and delete them if necessary, all of these can be viewed visually using various charts or as a tree. Hard disk space management programs provide a lot of information to the audience by sorting and analyzing the disk in a comprehensive way, and users will not need to manually scan files and folders scattered on their hard drive. TreeSize is one of the best applications in this field.
TreeSize Features and Features:
- Efficient management and cleaning of hard disk
- Display and categorize the process of using disk space
- Detailed analysis
- Ability to archive, copy or move files and folders
- Various options for reporting hard drive status
- Ability to search duplicate files with different methods
- Ability to schedule the program to perform a series of custom operations
- Ability to scan FTP space or SharePoint servers
- Manage disk space on smartphones and mobile devices
- Examine disk space from different angles
- Ability to customize analysis results and the ability to receive output in various formats
- Full NTFS file system support
- Unicode support (for example for cases where the names of files and folders are in Persian)
- Excellent integration with Windows Explorer
- Put different options in the context menu to access the program anywhere
- Full support for network drives and the ability to scan UNC paths such as ServiceSahre
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The Full or Retail version is a purchased version and is different from the Demo version that can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site. The crack of the two versions is different but has the same function.