TRichView is a collection of native Delphi / C ++ Builder components for displaying, editing, and printing hypertext documents. This component supports various character features. (Font, caption, caption, text background color). Documents can include tables, images, image lists, footnotes, and Delphi controls. TRichView is written entirely in Delphi and does not use external DLL and ActiveX files.
Features and capabilities of TRichView:
- Align right, left and middle paragraphs, custom borders and niches, Unicode, wallpapers, print preview, HTML and DocX output, import and export RTF
- Text and paragraph features: font name, size, style, character set, color and background text color, text color under mouse cursor
- Supports all image formats including Jpeg, Gif, Png, Tiff and…
- Documents can contain tables, each table cell contains a subdocument that can be composed of several paragraphs, including images, Delphi / C ++ Builder controls and other tables, cells can be horizontally and vertically in one Merge larger cells.
- Support for numeric and decimal numbers, alphabets, Roman numerals
- Display and edit documents containing text with different fonts, all fonts have specific properties, create documents consisting of text in different languages by specifying different character sets
- Insert individual Unicode characters or phrases into TRichView documents
- Upload, save, copy and paste Unicode text files
- Protect text from editing and clearing
- Print with all images, backgrounds, tables and…
- Output as text file, DocX, RTF, HTML and Unicode text files
Programmers know better.