Spread the love
storing and securing PDF files
In 1990, the famous company Adobe introduced a format called PDF to solve two main problems. The first need and problem was that users needed a format that could be opened on various platforms such as Windows, etc. by simple software called PDF Reader. The second need that arises these days is to solve the problem of font clutter and page structure. Using PDF also solves this problem. In this article, reducing the size of PDF with various tools and pdf storage tricks is mentioned.
- PDF files can be very large. Fortunately, there are easy-to-use applications that can shrink a very large PDF to make it easier to email and share online. Here are 4 tools to help you compress PDF files and make them smaller.
- It must have been many times that you wanted to save the photos in a PDF, but since this process is not as simple as Word, you could not. To save PDF images, you need special software that allows you to do this. Of course, if you do not want to download new software and install it on your system, there are online solutions for saving PDF images, which you can easily extract the photos in your PDF with a few clicks on the websites that have been created for this purpose.
- In this article, we want to teach you the best way to get out of WhatsApp chats as a PDF file. To do this, you must use an application called WPS Office, which is still one of the best office suites for Android.
- We usually store important information such as contracts, bank documents and other sensitive information in PFD format every day. But sometimes this information may be stolen due to sending them through insecure communications or the theft of the phone. If you can put a password on the PDF file then keep it safe. But how to put a password on a PDF file.
- Sometimes encrypted PDF files will be sent to you, but you will no longer need this password after you have safely saved the files to your computer. How to remove this encryption so that you can easily open the files? We are not going to tell you how to password hack a PDF file. It’s assumed that you are the original owner of the file and have the password.