Tekla Structures, formerly known as X steel, is Trimble, a powerful BIM (Building Information Modeling Software) software for civil engineers, and contractors. The environment that this software provides for users, through which 3D models can be drawn and 2D maps can be extracted from them.
Models made by this software provide accurate and reliable information needed to build a suitable building information system. With this software, you will experience a much smoother workflow in your company. Tekla Structures is compatible with all materials and can be used to build the most complex buildings; You specify the limitations of this software.
Users use Tekla Structures to build stadiums, oil rigs, power plants and factories, residential buildings, bridges, and towers. With Tekla Structure, you can use any material for a building or even use several materials for one building. The software can review the project with various analyzes.
In addition, it can exchange files with A&D in well-known formats such as SDNF, CIS / 2, and IFC. Advantages of A&D communication include coordination and simulation of models, drawings, and reports, and optimal change management so that engineers and designers can work on a design at the same time.
Tekla Structures has more than 30 different work environments and supports 14 different languages, making software accessible to all parts of the world.
Features and specifications of Tekla Structures software:
– Using a solver, different settings, and environments: Tekla Structures is software with a solver that can be adjusted to adapt to the different needs of the user.
Open method for building an information system: While Tekla Structures has an open method to BIM, you can use other companies’ solutions and improve them in Tekla. It is easily possible to extend and improve Tekla performance with TeklaOpenAPI.
– Compatibility with other software due to OpenIBMApproach
– Modeling of all materials
– Management of the largest and most complex buildings
– Build buildable and accurate models
– Transfer of information from design and detail to the construction site
– Drawing and simulation of various structures
– Support for DWG and DGN formats
– Compatibility and integration with various building management software and communication with project management programs for a smoother workflow
– StruCad software has been purchased by Tekla and its features have been added to this software.
See the software and hardware requirements for this version here.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Install the software but do not run it. Copy the contents of the crack folder to the software installation path (bin folder) and replace the original files. Run Notepad in Run as administrator mode and open the file “C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts” and add the following lines to it:
Run the software, close the Sign-in window and in the next window, select the use your on-premises license server option and enter the value 127.0.0.1 for the license server and click ok. After a few seconds, the Sign-in window will open again, just close it. The software is now ready to use. If you encounter the Sign-in window again, just close it.
Trimble Tekla Structures 2022 SP1 x64 Multilingual + Environments
Trimble Tekla Structures 2021 SP7 Build 12696 x64 Multilingual + Environments
Trimble Tekla Structures 2020 SP11 x64 Multilingual + Environments
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 951 MB
Download Trimble Tekla Structures 2020 SP5 build 65293 Update Only Multilanguage x64
Download Tekla Structures 2020 Offline Help All Languages