IntegriWISE is an estimation software for assessing the integrity of pipe age, pipelines, storage tanks, boilers, pressure vessels and high temperature equipment, and is the fastest and easiest tool for performing FFS assessment. The purpose of designing IntegriWISE software is to help calculate and record FFS ratings for factories and industrial equipment. FFS evaluation is performed to evaluate the structural integrity of a component and will be suitable for continuing services under similar conditions or modifications. FFS evaluation is widely used as part of the factory management process to enhance accessibility, reliability, efficiency and safety. The concept of FSS is accepted throughout the engineering community for integrity management.
Features and capabilities of IntegriWISE:
- Wide range of evaluation modules for various damage mechanisms including metal loss, cavity corrosion, sheet, hydrogen damage
- Wide range of geometric equipments and components including cylindrical shell, circle, oval, bent, elbow, reducer
- Calculate critical operating conditions and continue safely to applicable international standards such as API 579-1 / ASME FFS-1 2007, ASME B31G, etc.
- Equipment-based evaluation management with the possibility of multiple diagnoses for each piece of equipment
- The material database of the following design codes is included in the software: ASME VIII, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, PD 5500, API 650, and API 620
- Evaluate reports based on API 579-1 / ASME FFS-1 2007 production
- Provide factory integrity management systems, allowing engineers and managers to improve factory safety and availability, reduce downtime and maintenance costs
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.