TX Text Control .NET for Windows Forms is a free programmable editing control that gives developers a range of word processing features in a component for Visual Studio. This component provides you with comprehensive text formatting features, powerful email integration features, full word processing and key concepts such as support for tables , images , headers and footers and page sections .
Features and specifications of TX Text Control components:
- Import PDF documents: You can view, edit or convert these files or convert them to DOC and DOCX formats .
- MS Word file compatible formats: Supports a wide range of word processing formats (RTF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, XML, PDF) and image file formats (GIF, PNG, JPG, BMP, WMF, EMF, TIF)
- Shapes and drawings: Compatibility with shapes and drawings tools
- Page section support: Documents can be divided into an unlimited number of different sections
- Add Columns to Documents: Insert a large number of columns into documents
- Wallpapers : Specify the location of images at the front or back of the text and add a clear text frame at the top of the images. All types of images are supported. WMF, EMF, BMP, GIF, TIF, PNG and JPG
- Headers and Footnotes: Add headers, footers, and page counts
- 2D and 3D chart support: Add over 30 chart types and integrate them automatically with data
- Supports 1D and 2D barcodes
- Spell check support
- Report and email integration
After installing each version, copy and replace the cracked dll file in the program installation location.