Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python is the name of a set of video tutorials on data and their analysis in the field of programming in Python. This course focuses specifically on advanced artificial intelligence training. You will gain considerable mastery with the help of Python programming language and familiarity with the science of deep learning. The course ahead of you is a comprehensive course for deep learning as well as neural networks. This course will dramatically improve your skills as an effective course.
Familiarity with arithmetic and probability, object-oriented programming, Python programming, Numpy linear regression programming and more will help you to understand the contents of this course. This training course is also designed and published for professionals and students with strong technical background who want to learn advanced artificial intelligence techniques. At the end of this course, you, dear students, will become proficient in using a variety of neural networks at different levels.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Familiarity with various factors including DQN and A3C in deep learning
- Learn a variety of advanced deep learning algorithms in problem solving
- Understand and learn Q-Learning with the help of advanced neural network learning
- Learn how to use Convolutional neural networks with Q-Learning Deep
- Learn and get acquainted with RBF networks
Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python course specifications
- English language
- Duration: 10 hours and 35 minutes
- Number of courses: 79
- Instructor: Lazy Programmer Inc.
- File format: mp4
Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python
Prerequisites for Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python
- Know reinforcement learning basics, MDPs, Dynamic Programming, Monte Carlo, TD Learning
- Calculus and probability
- Experience building machine learning models in Python and Numpy
- Know how to build a feedforward, convolutional, and recurrent neural network using Theano and Tensorflow
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/12 version has increased by at least 4 minutes compared to the 2018/12 version. About 600 MB has also increased in size.
Version 2020/4 has no change in the number of courses, total time, and topic time compared to 2019/12. Content changes are not clear.
The 2020/7 version has increased by 6 lessons and 1.5 hours compared to 2020/4.
The 2020/12 version is about 7 minutes longer than the 2020/7 version.