Advanced Embedded Systems Bare-Metal Programming Ground Up™ is a training course on direct hardware programming (Bare-Metal) of embedded systems (embedded systems) published by Udemy Academy. This training course is completely project-oriented and practical and will save you from one of the most important problems in the development and programming of embedded systems, which is copying and pasting incomprehensible and ready-made pieces of code.
During this training course, you will develop Direct Memory Access (DMA) drivers and Real-time Clock (RTC) drivers in a fully specialized manner and you will gain valuable skills. The development process of all these drivers is Bare-Metal and these two sections make up almost half of the content of this massive training course.
Standby is one of the most important capabilities of various hidden systems. The standby feature forces the system to turn off a large number of components at times when the system’s work activity is at a minimum, and in this way consumes less energy. The correct design and implementation of the standby function and the use of different methods to exit the standby mode are among the most important topics taught in this training course.
What you will learn in the Advanced Embedded Systems Bare-Metal Programming Ground Up™ training course:
- Development of advanced firmware (firmware) in bare-metal form using an embedded-c programming language
- Development of advanced bare-metal drivers for memory-to-memory DMA data transfer
- Development of bare-metal DMA ADC drivers using embedded-c language
- Development of bare-metal DMA PWM drivers using embedded-c language
- Development of bare-metal UART DMA drivers using embedded-c language
- Development of bare-metal DMA SPI drivers using embedded-c language
- Development of bare-metal I2C DMA drivers using embedded-c language
- And …
Instructor: BHM Engineering Academy and Israel Gbati
Level of education: Intermediate
Number of lessons: 99
Duration of training: 22 hours and 30 minutes
Course topics on 7/2022
Advanced Embedded Systems Bare-Metal Programming Ground Up™ course prerequisites
No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
We shall be using the STM32 IDE which is FREE.
Advanced Embedded Systems Bare Course images
After Extract, view it with your favorite Player.