Advanced Planning Baseline Schedule with Primavera P6 & Excel is the name of the training course that deals with a case study of a real project for intermediate-level construction planning using Oracle Primavera p6 and Microsoft Excel, in this course of intelligent planning techniques using Microsoft Power Query and Oracle Primavera Import and Export were used to facilitate the planning process and provide an accurate baseline schedule with minimal effort and savings of 100’s of man-hours.
In this course, all project information and files and final base documents (Excel and XER files) are open sources for your use so that you can change them and use them in your next project.
In this course, from the beginning with a BOQ or Bill of Quantities project and a set of drawings to create and explain these, the course has progressed including course introduction, reading the BOQ project, creating a data loading project, drawings Read and adding floors to data loading, an activity list and WBS, cost loading, resource loading, cost and resource loading to P6, estimate activity durations, activity relationships, shop drawings, procurement Materials and histograms of cash flow and manpower.
Things you will learn in this course:
- A step-by-step planning technique to create a detailed schedule using the latest version of Oracle Primavera and Excel Power Query
- Create activities, budget, and resource cost estimates in Excel and export intelligently to Primavera P6
- Develop project manpower and cash flow histograms, shop drawings reports, and project procurement and procurement reports.
- A real project case study to create a baseline schedule from scratch.
- All project case study files are shared as open-source so you can use them in your next project.
This course is suitable for people who:
- Planning engineers, planning managers, construction managers.
- Anyone who has basic knowledge of construction and programming and wants to learn to program
Specifications of Advanced Planning Baseline Schedule with Primavera P6 & Excel course:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Hany Ismail
- English language
- Education level: Intermediate
- Duration: 18 hours and 36 minutes
- Number of courses: 17
Advanced Planning Baseline Course topics:
Advanced Planning Baseline Course prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge about Oracle Primavera and Planning concepts.
- Oracle Primavera P6 software & Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, in this case MS 365 is used.
Advanced Planning Baseline Course images:
After Extract, view it with your desired Player.
1: Download part 1 – 3 GB
2: Download part 2 – 3 GB
3: Download part 3 – 3 GB
4: Download Section 4 – 3 GB
5: Download Part 5 – 1.96 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit