Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide is an Angular 2 / Angular 5 connection tutorial video using NodeJS to build a real- world application published by Udemy. Angular 1 and NodeJS together with the ExpressJS and MongoDB frameworks form a popular stack. Angular offers you speed, ease of development, highly responsive, excellent support for asynchronous operations, excellent scalability and more.
Angular & NodeJS Course Features – The MEAN Stack Guide:
- Connect any Angular to NodeJS
- Build real Angular and NodeJS applications
- Use ExpressJS and NodeJS frameworks
- Improve any Angular application by adding error checking
- Understand how to work with Angular and how it relates to Backend
- Use MongoDB and Mongoose to interact with the data inside
- Provide a great user experience using optimistic updates in appearance
- Duration: 12h 45m
- English language
- Number of lessons: 151 lessons
- Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Topics of this course:
- Concepts behind NodeJS, Express and MongoDB (with Mongoose) will be refreshed in this course but as this course is focused on the connection of these technologies with Angular, basic knowledge about them is strongly recommended
- It is recommended to have beginner-level Angular knowledge, though this course will provide a detailed refresher and will explain the core concepts used in detail
- NO advanced or expert knowledge about any of these topics is assumed or required
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide.
This tutorial is provided with English subtitles.
The 2019/5 version has not changed much in volume compared to the 2019/3. No other information available.
Version 2020/5 compared to 2019/5, 2 lessons and 5 minutes have been added.
The 2020/7 version has increased by 1 lesson and 1 minute compared to the 2020/7.
Version 2020/12 has not changed in number of courses and total time compared to 2020/7. It has only increased in size by about 20 MB.