Build Uber Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020) is a project-based training course for mobile application development [Android and IOS] with the Flutter and Firebase framework, published by Udemi Academy. This course uses the cloning approach to teach complex programming topics and focuses on Uber taxi software and online services.
This training course is one of the most complete programs available for practical training of Flutter framework and includes many complex topics and concepts such as Firebase databases, user authentication, login management, notification, and… Android and iOS application development are one of the most popular and lucrative jobs right now, and various companies that want to move their business to the virtual world and smartphones are hiring experienced mobile developers.
Flutter is a free, open-source framework released by Google for the first time. The framework has been used to develop modern applications and build user interfaces and has found a very good position among Google’s development tools in recent years. The most important feature of this framework is that it is cross-platform (multi-platform), which means that the developer can use a unique codec for different platforms and operating systems such as web, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, Windows, and Get output.
What you will learn in the Build UBER Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020) course:
- Principles of designing mobile applications and Flutter UI
- Advanced state management techniques in Flutter applications
- Development of Firebase databases
- Authentication in Firebase
- Google Location Services (Google Location services)
- Use Google Maps in mobile applications
- Calculate the time and place distance between two points on a Google Map
- Send notification to user
- Upload and display with Listview
- Create, call, delete and update information in Firebase databases
Instructor: Ufinix Academy
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 96
Training Duration: 12 hours and 36 minutes
Clone App Course topics on 2020/12
Basic knowledge of Flutter and Dart
A computer either widows or mac with a RAM size up to 4GB
Android Studio or Visual Code with Flutter SDK installed
Clone App Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.