Calculus 2 with the Math Sorcerer Calculus 2 with the Math Sorcerer course published by Udemy Academy. Over 500 videos – this is the ultimate Calculus 2 course!
This is literally the ULTIMATE Calculus 2 course because it contains over 500 videos!
- 1) Watch the videos and try to follow and take notes with pencil and paper!
- 2) Try to do problems before I do them (if you can!)
- 3) Repeat!
If you finish even 50% of this course, you will know calculus 2 and more importantly, your level of math maturity will increase dramatically! Calculus 2 is an absolutely beautiful subject. I hope you enjoy watching these videos as much as I do and solve these problems.
What you will learn in Calculus 2 with the Math Sorcerer course:
- Calculus 2 is guaranteed to be more than you’ll learn in any class 🙂
- How to find derivatives of inverse trigonometric functions
- How to write a trigonometric expression in algebraic form
- How to find the equation of the tangent line
- How to evaluate integrals leading to inverse trigonometric functions
- How to solve simple differential equations involving inverse trigger functions
- How to derive some inverse trig functions from scratch
- How to find the tangent line using implicit differentiation
- How to find the relative surplus using the first derivative test
- Definitions of hyperbolic functions
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Students who know basic arithmetic
- Students who have passed the math lesson 1
Calculus 2 with the Math Sorcerer Course details
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: The Math Sorcerer
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 503
- Training duration: 36 hours and 31 minutes
Calculus 1 is the usual prerequisite since this is Calculus 2
Knowledge of basic differentiation rules and integration rules
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.