Complete guide to building an app with .Net Core and React is the name of a video tutorial in the field of programming and web development in the field of learning ASP.NET Core. In fact, what you will learn in this comprehensive course is how to build and implement ASP.NET and React web-based software. This course is referred to as a comprehensive course. This means that by watching the training in this course, you will learn the relevant concepts and skills from the basic level and first to the advanced level.
A notable feature of this course is how it is taught. In this course, your teacher will fully explain each line of code displayed in this course. At the end of this course, you will be able to build practical and real web applications by learning the available skills and techniques. Also in this course, you will learn well from the beginning to the end how to build and program a social network. This video course will be very useful for beginners in .Net Core or React or typescript programming.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Learn how to build a complete and functional application with the help of .Net Core and React
- Learn web API building skills in .Net Core using the CQRS + Mediator template
- How to use AutoMapper and MediatR packages in .NET projects
- Learn how to use the Entity Framework Core as a Mapper Relationship Object
- Learn how to build and program a user section with the ability to authenticate
- Learn how to use MobX as a library
Course specifications Complete guide to building an app with .Net Core and React
- English language
- Duration: 32h 21m
- Number of lessons: 293 lessons in 25 sections
- Instructor: Neil Cummings
- File format: mp4
Prerequisite Complete guide to building an app with .Net Core and React
- Some development experience required (3 -6 months)
- A computer with Mac OSX, Windows, or Linux installed
- A passion for learning how to build web applications
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/11 version has increased 13 lessons and about 2.5 hours compared to 2019/8.
Version 2020/5 has increased by 10 lessons and about 1 hour compared to 2019/11.
Version 2020/8 has increased by 9 lessons and about 45 minutes compared to 2020/7.
Version 2021/2 has increased by 288 lessons and about 31 hours compared to 2020/8. In this update, the instructor has recorded the training from the beginning.
Version 2021/11 has decreased by 332 lessons (22 sections) and 36 hours and 20 minutes compared to 2021/2. In this update, all sections of Legacy (old headings) have been removed.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download section 4 – 2 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.64 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit