Complete Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp is a training course from Udemy that teaches data science, data analysis, machine learning (artificial intelligence), and Python using the Tensorflow and Pandas libraries. Tensorflow is an open-source machine learning library, and Pandas is a Python library for analyzing and editing data. In this course, you will become fully acquainted with data science and machine learning, and you will work on several applied projects.
This training course is a project-oriented and comprehensive course that teaches you the latest skills required of a data scientist and introduces you to how to build various artificial intelligence projects. In this course, you will learn data visualization and analysis, work with neural networks and deep learning, learn how to analyze and evaluate models, and learn about Python 3, Tensorflow 2.0, and Numpy. , And work on applied artificial intelligence projects. Some of the projects in this course include a heart disease diagnosis project, bulldozer price forecasting, image sorting, and so on.
Things that are taught in this course:
- Become a data scientist and get hired
- Full familiarity with machine learning and its practical use
- Deep learning, transitional learning, and neural networks
- Use the modern tools of Google and Apple
- Provide data science projects to management and stakeholders
- Use machine learning models for various issues
- Using machine learning algorithms
- Use Python 3, Tensorflow 2.0 and Numpy
Details of Complete Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp course:
- English language
- Duration: 43 hours and 48 minutes
- Number of lessons: 378 lessons
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Andrei Neagoie, Daniel Bourke, Zero To Mastery
- File format: mp4
Prerequisites for Complete Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp:
- No prior experience is needed (not even Math and Statistics). We start from the very basics.
- A computer (Linux / Windows / Mac) with internet connection.
- Two paths for those that know programming and those that do not.
- All tools used in this course are free for you to use.
Complete Machine Learning Pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Complete Machine Learning and Data Science: Zero to Mastery
Version 2021/1 has been renamed compared to 2020/11 and the number of lessons has increased by 1.
Version 2021/4 has increased by 2 lessons and 1 minute compared to 1/2021.
Version 2021/10 has increased by 2 lessons for 1 minute compared to 2021/4.
Version 2021/11 Compared to 2021/10, the number of 1 lesson for 44 minutes has increased.
Version 2022/5 has increased by 1 lesson and duration of 6 minutes compared to 2021/11.
Download section 1 – 4 GB
Download Part 2 – 4 GB
Download Section 3 – 4 GB
Download section 4 – 4 GB
Download section 5 – 345 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit