Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Complete UiPath RPA Developer Course: Build 7 Robots is a project-based UiPath and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training course published by Udemy Academy. During this training course, you will participate in the design and development process of 7 different projects, which are as follows:
- Intelligent fashion and clothes selection consultant robot (simple level)
- Smart robot collecting information (simple level)
- Robot for automating processes and solving information challenges (intermediate level)
- Robot for checking sales sites and property permits and automatically viewing properties for sale in your city (intermediate level)
- Robot for extracting and sorting information from invoices in PDF format and storing the extracted information in an Excel file (advanced level)
- Optical character reading robot (advanced level)
- Automatic and group email sending bot (advanced level)
This training course is one of the most complete courses published in the field of automation and automation, and you are expected to become an RPA expert and developer at the end of the course. During the educational process of this course, you will use the powerful automation software UiPath Studio to create different software robots.
What you will learn in Complete UiPath RPA Developer Course: Build 7 Robots:
- Design, development and implementation of RPA robots
- Automating various tasks and building robots to perform daily tasks
- Installation and commissioning of UiPath Studio automation software
- Working with the UiPath work framework and the principles of developing RPA-based systems
- Analyzing and identifying suitable processes for automation by RPA
- And …
Instructor: Leon Petrou
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 147
Duration of Education: 11 hours and 7 minutes
Complete UiPath RPA Developer Course headings
No previous programming / coding knowledge required.
A Microsoft Windows computer with an internet connection (UiPath has no Mac version).
Have basic-level computer literacy; familiarity with MS Excel, PDFs, notepad, websites and desktop applications.
Complete UiPath RPA Developer Course images
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.