Complete WordPress Developer Course – Plugins & Themes is a video tutorial on designing and developing WordPress skins and plugins from the Udemy site. Currently, WordPress has 50% of the market share on the web and its popularity is constantly increasing. One of the best things about WordPress is that it is easy to develop. Thousands of free and premium audio plugins and skins are available. In this course, you will learn how to design your own plugins and templates. This course is designed for those who want to develop WordPress themes and plugins.
Features of Complete WordPress Developer Course – Plugins & Themes:
- Creating tables and queries in the database
- Complete learning of WordPress core and functions
- Create, manage and process admin forms
- Complete understanding of the structure of a WordPress theme and plugin
- Designing and making a template and a functional WordPress plugin
- Building your own Gutenberg block with React, Webpack, and Babel
- Licensing training on templates and plugins to earn money
- Learning how to integrate WooCommerce and BuddyPress plugins into a template or plugin
Details of the Complete WordPress Developer Course – Plugins & Themes
- English language
- Duration: 50 hours and 31 minutes
- Number of courses: 475
- Instructor: Luis Ramirez Jr
- File format: mp4
Course headings at the end of 2022/7
Complete WordPress Developer Course prerequisites
- You should know how to set up a local environment.
- You should know how to install WordPress and navigate around.
- A text editor of your choice.
After extracting, view with the required player.
The previous name of the course was WordPress Development – Themes, Plugins & Gutenberg.
The 2022/7 version has increased the number of 323 lessons and the duration of 28 hours and 55 minutes compared to 2019/8.