Course 1: Set Windows Server 2019 Network-Microsoft series, is a training course to build a Windows Server 2019 network lab by following advanced topics and LABS from the industry to the admin level. This course is the first course of the Win Server 2019 training series, which is prepared for 3 levels: introductory, intermediate, and advanced.
What you will learn in Course 1: Set Windows Server 2019 Network-Microsoft series:
- Build a virtual server for Windows Server 2019 using VMware to work in advanced courses
- Set up 2 networks that are connected to each other with a Microsoft router.
- Understand WAC (Windows admin center) web-based applications for managing servers, clusters, infrastructure, and Windows systems
- New items in Windows server 2019
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name System (DNS), and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Full understanding of Microsoft forest-domains (FFL / DFL) design
- Install and configure Windows server 2019
- FSMO roles and their importance in the network
- Build data samples for your active directory
- A variety of techniques for connecting machines to a domain
- Ready to enter the world of cloud platforms
Instructors: Dante Leo
Number of Courses: 37
Duration: 4 hours and 32 minutes
Prerequisites for Set Windows Server 2019 Network-Microsoft series:
A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
Experience installing and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Basic understanding of IPV4 and Subnetting.
Basic understanding of virtual apps like VMware.
Basic knowledge of server hardware and other networking devices such as routers & switches.
Laptop or PC with 4 – 8 GB RAM (preferred 8 GB) to perform Labs smoothly, i5 or i7 CPU support, 64-bit OS.
and zeal to learn more and more….
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.