Course 4: MCSA Windows Server 2019 Enterprise Network is an IPv4 and IPv6 training course, direct access, WAP, SDN, DFS, IPAM for MCSA test. This course is the fourth course of the Windows Server 2019 Series training series. In this course you will get acquainted with IPv4 and IPv6 addresses with subnet types, using DNS, DHCP, understanding advanced techniques with Hyper-V Fail-over, and more.
What you will learn in Course 4: MCSA Windows Server 2019 Enterprise Network:
- Preparing for the MCSA test
- IPv4 addressing that helps you troubleshoot your network communications.
- Prepare for job interviews
- Students will learn the concepts with the help of science labs in each section.
- Learn troubleshooting and problem management skills
- IPv6 integration in our network
- DNS, Stub zones, Adding child domains, Forward and Reverse lookup zones
- IPAM to integrate Active Directory Services, DHCP, DNS, and Network Policy Server to manage existing infrastructure
- Using various remote access technologies including VPN, DirectAccess, routing, and Web Application proxy
- Secure remote access by introducing Radius Server and SSL
Instructors: Dante Leo
Level: Advanced to Advanced
Number of Courses: 63
Duration: 11 hours and 5 minutes
Prerequisites for MCSA Windows Server 2019 Enterprise Network:
It is highly advisable to attend at least Course 1 from this Windows server 2019 series to build your Network from Scratch. In this course, we’ll focus on implementing networking skills using our existing Network.
Have a PC or laptop with 8 – 16 GB Ram to perform Labs smoothly, i5 or i7 CPU support, SSD, 64-bit OS.
You need to have basic knowledge about core networking infrastructure components like routers and switches.
Experience working with the Windows client operating systems.
Experience with VMware, although if you have used any other hypervisor, you will not face any problem.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 1 GB
Download section 6 – 610 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit