Course 5: MCSA Windows Server 2019 Enterprise Storage, a training course on Storage Pools, iSCSI, MPIO, RAIDs, Hyper-V nested, FOC, NLB, MDT, WSUS, Docker & Containers, Monitoring, and more. This is the fifth course in the Windows Server 2019 Series training series. This last course is related to preparing for the MCSA exam and bypassing this course you will get enough preparation for this exam.
What you will learn in Course 5: MCSA Windows Server 2019 Enterprise Storage:
- Understand the scenarios, requirements, memory, and compute options available in Windows Server 2019.
- Gain excellence in related job interviews
- Install and work on a core server and deploy relocation strategies
- Disk Management in Windows Server 2019
- Using Enterprise Storage solutions, iSCSI, MPIO
- Use storage pools and data deduplication to find and delete duplicate data while trying to maintain the integrity of your data.
- An overview of nested simulations using Hyper-V
- Install, configure and manage containers using PowerShell and Docker
- Using Network Load Balancing
- Build and manage deployment images using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Manage the update process with WSUS
Instructors: Dante Leo
Level: Advanced to Advanced
Number of Courses: 43
Duration: 7 hours and 4 minutes
Prerequisites for MCSA Windows Server 2019 Enterprise Storage:
It is highly advisable to attend at least Course 1 from this Windows server 2019 series to build your Network from Scratch. In this course, we’ll jump straight to LABS
You need to have basic knowledge about PCs, networks, and server hardware.
Experience with VMware, although if you have used any other hypervisor, you will not face any problem
Have a PC or laptop with 8 – 16 GB Ram to perform Labs smoothly, i5 or i7 CPU support, SSD, 64-bit OS
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.