Crash Course Electronics and PCB Design is a training course in electronics and PCB design that teaches you how to work with Altium CircuitMaker and Labcenter Proteus software. This course is designed for people who want to learn electronics from scratch and then use it to design a printed circuit board. This course, unlike other training courses, has practical and comprehensive topics and teaches all subjects from beginner to professional level.
At the beginning of the course you will learn about atomic physics and electrons, and then ohmic law, circuit analysis, AC, DC, complex impedance, RC and RL circuits, filters, amplifiers, transistors, FET, analog and digital theory, and much more. You learn the other. Instead of dealing with heavy technical and mathematical topics, this course tries to accompany you to the instructor and show you the practicalities of PCB design in a practical way.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Analysis and fabrication of analog and digital circuits
- Familiarity with ohm law and circuit analysis
- Familiarity with atomic physics and electrons
- Learn Altium CircuitMaker and Labcenter Proteus software
- Training of RC and RL circuits, filters, amplifiers
- Familiarity with transistors and FET
Crash Course Electronics and PCB Design course specifications:
- English language
- Duration: 104 hours and 15 minutes
- Number of courses: 150
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Andre LaMothe
- File format: mp4
- A modern Windows PC (or VM) capable of running various CAD and design tools used in this course such as Altium CircuitMaker, Labcenter Proteus, Matlab, and more.
- A High School or equivalent understanding of mathematics.
- Since the course is about electronics, to get the full benefit of the course, you will need to follow along and build the circuits. Thus, access to breadboards, power supplies, tools, parts, etc.
- A lot of patience! This is a university level course with many 1 hour lectures. There’s a lot of material to cover, and we are here to learn this cold, inside and out!
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2020/10 version has increased by 3 lessons and about 1.5 hours compared to 2020/2. The shortcomings of the previous version have also been fixed.
The 2020/12 version has increased by 1 lesson and about 1 hour compared to 2020/10. This increase has been in Section 9, which has just been updated.
Section 1 – The Starting Line
Section 2 – Introduction to Electronics
Section 3 – Advanced Circuit Analysis Techniques and Tools
Section 4 – Electrical Engineering 101 – And Here Comes the Crash Course Part… Buckle Up!
Download section 1 – 5 GB
Download Part 2 – 5 GB
Download Section 3 – 5 GB
Download Section 4 – 5 GB
Download section 5 – 5 GB
Download section 6 – 5 GB
Download Section 7 – 5 GB
Download section 8 – 99 MB
Section 5 – Introduction to Digital Logic Systems, Boolean Algebra, Timing Diagrams and TTL
Section 6 – Taking Digital to the Next Level with Small, Medium, and Large Scale Integration
Section 7 – Printed Circuit Board Design and Technology with CircuitMaker
Section 8 – Graduating to Design Engineer: CircuitMaker Fundamentals and Real-World Projects
Section 9 – Crash Course Bonus Lectures
Download section 1 – 4 GB
Download Part 2 – 4 GB
Download Section 3 – 4 GB
Download section 4 – 4 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.16 GB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit