Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading with Python and Binance is a training course on algorithmic trading and building trading robots in the cryptocurrency market and Binance exchange with Python programming language, published by Udemy Academy.
This training course is completely comprehensive, during its process, you will get to know the process of designing, building, and testing trading strategies and robots. These trading robots are completely flexible and users can use them in different markets such as stocks, futures, options, etc. In addition to Binance, the created robots can be used in other active exchanges such as Coinbase, FTX, Kraken, KuCoin, OKEx, By bit, etc. In addition to technical topics such as programming and API development, this training course also includes a series of theoretical topics and terms in the field of investment and trading.
What you will learn in Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading with Python and Binance course:
- Design and development of automatic trading robots using Python programming language, Binance exchange, and Amazon hosting services (AWS)
- Spot transactions and futures transactions
- Development and testing of trading strategies in the cryptocurrency market
- Backtest, forward test, and live test
- Installing and activating the robot in Binance and other active exchanges
- Margin trading in the cryptocurrency market
- Familiarity with trading topics such as types of order spreads, the difference between Bid and Ask, exchange fees, slippage, liquidation, etc.
- Working on historical price and volume data of various charts and initial testing of trading strategies and robots
- Object-oriented programming with Python
- Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn libraries
Instructor: Alexander Hagmann
Education level: Introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 401
Duration of education: 36 hours and 12 minutes
Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading Course headings
Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading with Python and Binance course prerequisites
No Python experience is needed. This course provides a Python Crash Course.
No Finance/Trading knowledge is required. You will learn everything you need to know.
A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) is capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
An internet connection is capable of streaming HD videos.
Some high school-level math skills would be great (not mandatory, but it helps).
Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading Course images
After Extract, view it with your favorite Player.
The 2022/7 version has increased the number of 15 lessons and the duration of 1 hour and 21 minutes compared to 2021/11.