The topic of Page Objects is also covered in this tutorial. If you want to test in high comparisons like 200 or 300 tests, you will need to master Page Objects to repair and reuse your code. More advanced topics such as environment variables, the use of multiple callers, the retest plugin in Cypress, and testing in Docker are other topics covered in this tutorial.
What do you learn:
- Installation of the Cypress framework
- How to interact and automate different parts of the web
- Classify and reuse code using Page Object
- Build a locator for web elements using jQuery
- API definition, application, usage, and testing
- Set up multiple personalized reporters
This training is suitable for people who:
- Quality control engineers in the field of web development who want to use a framework to automate the testing process
- Automation engineers who want to use Cypress instead of Selenium
- Developers who want to learn Cypress quickly
- People who are familiar with Cypress but are beginners
Cypress Profile: Web Automation Testing from Zero to Hero :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Artem Bondar
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of courses: 44
- Duration: 8 hours and 42 minutes
Chapters on 2021/11
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/10 has increased by 3 lessons and 13 minutes compared to 2020/7. Subtitle added.
Version 2021/4 has increased by 1 lesson and duration of 15 minutes compared to 2020/10.