Data Analytics Real-World Projects in Python is a data analysis training course in the Python programming language published by Yodemi Academy. Python is a high-level, multi-purpose programming language used in various fields such as data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and more. In the field of data science and data analysis, various libraries have been developed based on the Python programming language, the most important of which are Plotly, Folium, TextBlob, and Geopy.
There is no need to learn the complex concepts and concepts of Python to analyze data, and only by learning the basics of Python, such as data types, types of operators and operators, lists and arrays, and so on, can information and projects be analyzed. Check different.
This training course is completely project-oriented and uses real data such as sales data of Internet companies, textual data, time series, geographical data, etc. to acquaint you with the depth of work of a data analyst. All important topics of data analysis are taught in a hierarchical and step-by-step manner, and among the most important topics presented are the ability to receive data from various information sources and store them, clear junk and unrelated data, and integrate data.
Grouping and aggregation of data in the form of semantic categories, exploratory data analysis (EDA), the basics of statistics, and so on. Data science is very useful in the field of business and product design and production and can be of great help to business owners’ insensitive decisions.
What you will learn in the Data Analytics Real-World Projects in Python course:
- Familiarity with the job of a data analyst and its tasks
- Different methods of data analysis
- Manipulation and editing of various data
- Receive data from different sources of information and store it in one source
- Filtration and extraction of final data
- Work with different types of data such as Excel software data, geographic data, text and text data, time series, and…
- Build different types of geographic maps and display data on these maps
- Familiarity with various libraries based on the Python programming language in the field of data science
- Applications of data science in the world of digital business
- Basics of Python programming language
Instructor: Shan Singh
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 32
Training Duration: 6 hours and 7 minutes
Course topics on 2021/12
Prerequisites for Data Analytics Real-World Projects in Python
You will need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do it in one of the first lectures of the course
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.