Data Science AZ: Real-Life Data Science Exercises Included is the name of a training course from the Udemy site that introduces you to step-by-step data science and provides modeling by providing examples in the field of statistics and data mining analysis. , And teaches you data visualization. Data science is the knowledge that begins to extract knowledge from a set of data and information using scientific systems, algorithms, and methods. In this course, you will become practically acquainted with data science and learn the essentials of becoming an information scientist.
During this course, you will learn how to clear your data and prepare it for analysis. Then you will learn how to visualize information and model it. In the following, you will get acquainted with the process of fitting the data curve, and finally, you will learn how to prepare your results for the presentation. This course provides you with a lot of practical exercises and prepares you to face real-world challenges. The instructor will also teach you how to work with tools such as SQL, SSIS, Tableau, and Gretl.
Things that are taught in this course:
- Perform all the steps in a complex data science project
- Create Tableau based visualization
- Data extraction in Tableau
- Familiarity with how to apply the Chi-square Pearson statistical test
- Execute the ordinary least squares method to construct a linear regression
- R-Squared evaluation for a variety of models
- Build SLR and MLR
- Build a logical regression
- Read a clutter matrix
- Create a CAP curve in Excel
- Understand the ratio of chances
- Build scripts in SQL
- Build conditional sections in SSIS
Data Science AZ Course Details: Real-Life Data Science Exercises Included:
- English language
- Duration: 21h 13m
- Number of courses: 217
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
- File format: mp4
Course topics on 2022/4:
- Only a passion for success
- All software used in this course is either available for Free or as a Demo version
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/6 version has increased in size by about 60 MB compared to the 2019/2. No further information on the changes is available.
Version 2020/4 has increased by 1 lesson compared to 2019/6. The reason for the large increase was the quality change from 720p to 1080p.
Version 2020/6 has increased by 1 lesson and about 10 minutes compared to 2020/4.
Version 2020/8 has increased by 2 lessons and 2 minutes compared to 2020/6.
Version 2022/1 has been reduced by 5 minutes compared to 2020/8.
Download section 1 – 3 GB
Download Part 2 – 3 GB
Download section 3 – 3 GB
Download section 4 – 3 GB
Download Section 5 – 2.37 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit