Data Structures & Algorithms Essentials using C++ (2022), is a training course for the basic concepts of data structure, algorithm construction, and problem-solving in CPP language. This course is taught by Prateek Narang from Google, who is not only a software engineer but has mentored thousands of learners to become professional developers or programmers. To become a professional software developer, understanding data structures and algorithms is one of the most important priorities, and in this course, you will get a deep understanding of these things.
This course is suitable for elementary and intermediate-level programmers. At the end of the course, you will build a program based on the command line that connects the principles of object-oriented programming and data structures.
What you will learn in Data Structures & Algorithms Essentials using the Cpp course:
- Basic and internal concepts of data structures
- Trees, Linked Lists, Heaps, Graphs
- Build all data structures from scratch
- Basic principles of object-oriented programming
- Brute Force and Optimization Techniques
- Analyzes of space-time complexity
- Hash and Collision Handling functions
- Returns and reverses the operation of a list
- Dynamic memory and pointers
- Build your own DS library
- Basics of the C++ Standard Library
- Building a project: designing and implementing a shopping cart
Instructors: Prateek Narang and Coding Minutes
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 243
Duration: 27 hours and 7 minutes
Prerequisites of Data Structures & Algorithms Essentials using Cpp course:
Familiarity with any one programming language
Ability to understand & write code (preferably C/C++)
Understanding of Loops, Variables, Conditional Statements
After Extract, view it with your favorite Player.
The previous title of the course was Data Structures & Algorithms Essentials (2021).
The 2021/10 version has increased the number of 18 lessons and the duration of 2 hours and 29 minutes compared to 2021/7.
The version of 2022/4 has increased the number of 3 lessons and the duration of 15 minutes compared to 2021/10.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 1 GB
Download part 4 – 1 GB
Download part 5 – 1 GB
Download part 6 – 792 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit