Deep Learning for Beginners in Python: Work On 12+ Projects is a Deep Learning project-based in-depth learning program with the Python programming language, published by Udemy Academy. This course covers a variety of topics such as the TensorFlow version 2 machine learning and artificial intelligence library, artificial neural networks, natural language processing (NLP), data science, machine learning, etc., and covers a total of 12 projects throughout the course.
You will work differently. Artificial intelligence and deep learning are two widely used technologies that are used in various industries such as cars and automobiles, chatbots, object recognition in images, virtual assistants, and… The TensorFlow Version 2 library incorporates a variety of capabilities that simplify and speed up the process of designing and manufacturing systems based on artificial intelligence and deep learning.
What you will learn in the Deep Learning for Beginners in Python: Work On 12+ Projects course:
- TensorFlow, Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib libraries and frameworks
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Classification of images and binary data with artificial neural networks
- Detect objects in images
- Recognize numbers and letters in pictures
- Diagnosis of breast cancer with artificial intelligence and deep learning
- Development of artificial neural networks for predictive analysis
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Long short-term memory or LSTM (pronounced LSTM)
Instructor: Vijay Gadhave
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 106
Training Duration: 14 hours and 34 minutes
Deep Learning for Beginners in Python Course topics
Deep Learning for Beginners in Python Course Prerequisites
Python Programming Basics
Deep Learning for Beginners in Python Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.