Python Backend Web Development For Beginner is a comprehensive backend web-based project-based training course using Python language and Django 3 framework. This course gives you everything you need to build web applications with Python and Django and does not require any previous programming experience.
This course is suitable for all people who want to change their career, people who are looking to develop their current skills, or those who are just looking to learn. In this course, you will get acquainted with the latest technologies for building web applications using Python 3.8.3 and Django 3.
One of the important features of this course is that it is project-oriented. The training of this course is not limited to expressing topics and during it, you will also complete 3 practical projects for building web applications. In this course, you will first learn how to install Python and Django and get acquainted with the basics of Django, then you will build a dynamic website using HTML templates.
Next, you will learn about CRUD operations (build, read, update, and delete) using MySql as well as user authentication in Django, and finally, you will build 3 functional web applications from scratch. These 3 projects include the development of a blog, a social media, and an online store using Django. Django models, forms, and templates are other topics of this course.
What do you learn:
- Python and Django installation
- Build dynamic websites, projects, and web applications
- Familiarity with Django views, URLs, and templates
- Filtering and heritability of templates
- Development of 3 projects to build a blog, social media, and online store
- Introduction to CRUD operations in MySql
- Familiarity with class-based view
This training is suitable for people who:
- People who are completely new to web development
- Professionals who seek to complete their knowledge
- Python developers who want to master web development as well
- Develop Python beginners who want to gain practical experience using real web applications
Profile of Django 3 – Python Backend Web Development For Beginner:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Kazi Ariyan
- English language
- Level of training: Beginner
- Number of courses: 182
- Duration: 40 hours and 33 minutes
Python Backend Web Development Headlines
- A computer with an internet connection and download privileges
- No previous programming experience is necessary
- Access to a personal computer or equivalent system
- Internet access to download the necessary software
Python Backend Web Development Pictures
Python Backend Web Development Installation guide
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/11 has increased by 2 lessons and a duration of 1 minute compared to 2020/9.
Download section 1 – 4 GB
Download Part 2 – 4 GB
Download Section 3 – 4 GB
Download section 4 – 4 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.58 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit