Django 4 and Python Full-Stack Developer Masterclass is a server-side and full-stack website development course with Python programming language and Django framework, published by Udemy Academy. Django is a free and open-source framework written in the Python programming language and follows the MVT or model-view-template architecture pattern.
Django is one of the most popular server-side development frameworks used by various companies and institutions. This training course is not limited to Python programming and the Django framework and teaches many topics related to the development of full-stack web applications.
What you will learn in Django 4 and Python Full-Stack Developer Masterclass:
- HTML and CSS programming languages and creating the framework and basic structure of the website
- Page layout and building responsive websites with Bootstrap
- Website styling using CSS
- The static and dynamic sites and the difference between them
- Various functions and capabilities of the Django framework
- Working with Template Language in the Django framework to interact with the website and edit its appearance
- Working with Django communication models to interact with the database and retrieve information
- Using the default authentication system and user access level management in the Django framework
- Creating different communication forms with Django
- Creating a semantic relationship between different database columns
Django 4 and Python Full-Stack Developer Course details
Instructor: Jose Portilla
Education level: introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 114
Duration of training: 19 hours and 18 minutes
Django 4 and Python Full-Stack Developer Course prerequisites
No programming experience is needed! Just make sure you have full permission on your computer to install Visual Studio Code and Python.
After Extract, view it with your favorite Player.
The 2022/1 version has increased the number of 23 lessons and the duration to 4.5 hours compared to 2021/12.
Version 2022/3 has increased the number of 10 lessons and the duration to 2 hours and 22 minutes compared to 2022/1.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 1 GB
Download part 4 – 1 GB
Download part 5 – 1 GB
Download part 6 – 30 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit